• Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. • In an oven dish place Organic Chipolata Sausages and cook for 20 minutes, turning them over regularly. • Bring a large pan of water to the boil then add gluten-free spaghetti and cook for around 15 minutes or until soft. • In a blender, blitz a tinContinue reading “Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Low-FODMAP Spaghetti and Meatballs”
• Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. • Grease a large muffin tin. • Combine 200g of Buckwheat Flour with, Ground Cloves, Cinnamon, Mixed Spice, Nutmeg, a few teaspoons of Sugar, a teaspoon of Coconut Oil, one Egg, two tablespoons of Chia Pudding (see recipe) and a few tablespoons of almond milk until the mixture isContinue reading “Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Yeast/Soda-Free, Healthy Fruit Scones”
• Place Egg into a pan of water, bring to boil then simmer for 8 minutes. • Strain water and rinse Egg under cold water for a minute. • Very gently, break the Egg shell open to produce hard-boiled Egg. • In a NutriBullet, combine Tofu and Olive Oil to create Mayonnaise , adding freshContinue reading “A Twist on Egg Mayo Sandwich”
• Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. • Grease a brownie baking tray. • Combine 100g of Buckwheat Flour, 6 grated Carrots, Cinnamon, couple of spoonfuls of Sugar, Vanilla Extract, finely chopped Pineapple, one Egg and a drizzle of Almond Milk. • Bake for at least 45 mins. Keep an eye on it after 30mins,Continue reading “Healthy Carrot & Pineapple Slice”
• Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. • Grease a cake tin of choice. • Combine 200g of Buckwheat Flour with two teaspoons of Mixed Spice, one teaspoon of Cinnamon, small bunch of Cloves crushed, sprinkling of Nutmeg, 2-3 tablespoons of Sugar, sprinkling of Vanilla Extract and a tablespoons of melted Coconut Oil. • AddContinue reading “Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Soda/Yeast-Free Spiced Fruit Cake”
• Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. Grease a muffin or cupcake tray. • Make the cheesey creamy filling by heating two tablespoons of cornflour with one of avocado oil. Whisk well then add one and a half cups of almond milk. Add plenty of nutmeg. • Whisk and heat until thickened then add asContinue reading “Healthy Gluten-Free Cheese & Chive Tartlets”
• Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius and grease your cake tin of choice. • In a large bowl, combine 200g of buckwheat flour, cinnamon, two tablespoons of caster sugar and two of demerara sugar, nutmeg, and a tablespoon of grated fresh ginger. • Add two tablespoons of melted coconut oil, about 6 peeled, gratedContinue reading “Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Soda-Free Carrot Cake”
• In a mixing dish, mix two tablespoons of thick coconut milk (try to get the creamiest bit from a coconut milk tin), 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper. • Mix well for at least two minutes until combined, smooth and thick.Continue reading “Vegan Healthy Mayonnaise”
• On a medium heat, cook 2 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped, until they are golden brown and then add chopped mushrooms. • Lower the heat, then add the juice of half a lemon, half a can of coconut milk, a handful of fresh basil, mixed herds, half a teaspoon of paprika, a tablespoonContinue reading “Vegan Creamy Mushroom Sauce”
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.