• Preheat oven to 200 Celsius fan.
• For the dough, cook the pizza dough in a bread maker until ready to roll into a pizza base shape. Set aside to rest.
• Roast romano pepper in oven until steaming, set to cool, then cut into thin slices.
• Cook the pizza bases in oven for 6mins until slightly crisp.
• Onto pizza bases, spread tomato passata or thick organic pasta sauce. Sprinkle with fresh oregano and majoram.
• Add pepper slices and buffalo mozzarella cut into squares.
• Cook for 6-8 mins or until the base feels crispy on the edges.