• In a large bowl combine 200g of Buckwheat flour and cinnamon.
• Over a medium heat, warm a pan of 450ml almond milk, 2 eggs and a teaspoon of vanilla essence, whisking until mixed.
• Make a well in flour, and pour in milk mixture.
• Hand whisk mixture until it’s a smooth, airy, creamy consistency.
• On a fairly high heat, heat up a non-stick pan before pouring in spoonfuls of mixture using a big ladle. After a minute or until looking fairly dry, start easing the edges of the pancake, ready to then flip over.
Note: Keep the pan heat hot, but not too much so the pancake mixture sizzles.